Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

3101 - 3106 of 3106 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Sold it. I loved it, but it's time for something new. I need a different toy to play with ha. I would have kept it, but the resale offer was just too good. Sold it online to givemethevin.com. I had to drive it 3 hours south to Pittsburgh to drop it off, then I hopped a flight back home. Super simple process all in all. I haven't decided what I'm going to next, but it will be of the sports car / muscle car variety, for sure. With lack of dealer stock right now, looks like I'll have some time to research. Thank you all for you help and hospitality the last couple years. I've truly enjoyed this site, the people, and the builds. I'll stick around as long as you'll have me, regardless of what I'm driving next.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sold it. I loved it, but it's time for something new. I need a different toy to play with ha. I would have kept it, but the resale offer was just too good. Sold it online to givemethevin.com. I had to drive it 3 hours south to Pittsburgh to drop it off, then I hopped a flight back home. Super simple process all in all. I haven't decided what I'm going to next, but it will be of the sports car / muscle car variety, for sure. With lack of dealer stock right now, looks like I'll have some time to research. Thank you all for you help and hospitality the last couple years. I've truly enjoyed this site, the people, and the builds. I'll stick around as long as you'll have me, regardless of what I'm driving next.
View attachment 40296
I'm shocked! I've been following your journey, so I'm bummed to see it end. Did you sell it with all accessories, bolt-ons, etc...?

3101 - 3106 of 3106 Posts