Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
3141 - 3150 of 3150 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Lol, yes you did! I was about to like your post when I realized it looked a lot like the car in the post I clicked Like on a few days ago! 🤣 Anyhow, congrats! Nice looking car!
I scanned up higher and didn't see it so thought I missed posting it! I had trouble getting pictures to load so figured that was true on this forum as well and that I hadn't gotten back to it. Sorry for the double posting everyone.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I scanned up higher and didn't see it so thought I missed posting it! I had trouble getting pictures to load so figured that was true on this forum as well and that I hadn't gotten back to it. Sorry for the double posting everyone.
You posted previously in a different thread. No worries, though... It's a great-looking car, worthy of a second look!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Finally heard back from Jessie with EMS. He has everything except rods. I was going to go with boostline rods however... Those are on back order till the end of eternity so... Im going with Callies H beams so I can finish my engine build quicker. Should still be able to handle somewheres around 600HP no sweat.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Agreed with Ford to a replacement with an ordered car. Finally.... tranny now leaks and smokes after last repair hopefully it will last until order comes in. Will take a few months because of the chip shortage. But thats ok the more i pay off my msrp the more that comes off the replacement giving a big down payment for the loan.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Got email showing order placement finalized. May take 6month or more.
So now im home stretch I decided to go to the dark side and went with a premium 400a rapid red black accent package GT on order. Im amazed at this little 4cyl and what it can do and more what it can be pushed to do. But 3 things push me to the GT. 1st resale and trade in value (incase i get another with trans problems). 2nd even though its not horrible the turbo lag especially when its 90+ outside annoys me a little. And lastly and also least i miss the v8 rumble. But i would like to still haunt the community as its a great one. Also may have a couple items for sale soon.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I understand you, I would like a GT but I’m still working and have a 130 mile round trip commut, but I am also very impressed with what the EB has to offer. Let us know how it goes.

3141 - 3150 of 3150 Posts