Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
3201 - 3212 of 3212 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Omg I must be cursed 😂 all i can do is laugh about it now got side swiped on the way into work this morning by an suv merging from left lane to not miss their entrance to interstate on right. Wasn't bad but still a second insurance claim process in under a week on top of all the lemon crap.
Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Car
😂

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Omg I must be cursed 😂 all i can do is laugh about it now got side swiped on the way into work this morning by an suv merging from left lane to not miss their entrance to interstate on right. Wasn't bad but still a second insurance claim process in under a week on top of all the lemon crap. View attachment 41073 😂
When it rains, it pours. I'd throw a few bucks at the lotto tonight, if I were you. 😅

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Install crankcase breather. Received the wrong size but after writing to them they send me the right one and now I have 2 filters.. and got a new key chain
May I ask what made you decide to put on a breather? Were you having PCV issues?

·
Registered
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
91 Posts
Unfortunately didn't notice a hellcat behind me so he ended infront of me wanting to do pulls and I had just enough for one pull before exiting the highway. No cars in sight and we pulled at 50 why I don't know we just wanted to go and of course hellcat is beast of a car but my little 4 did ok.

·
Super Moderator
3,611 Posts
Made my last payment on it yesterday,

·
Registered
421 Posts
Follow up. 1st car owner gave me correct info and started claim. 2nd car accident lied on police report gave false info someone else's policy my insurance is covering it under uninsured motorist 250 deductible won't make my premiums go up. Insurance is going after driver

·
Registered
916 Posts
I replaced my OEM with an Energizer 96R AGM yesterday, purchased though Costco Canada. 590 CCA, 45 ah. I did the BMS reset I found in an M6G thread here BMS reset - no tools required. Accessory power on, flash high beams 5x, the press brake pedal 3x, all within 10 seconds, if successful, battery light on gauge cluster will flash 3x (which it did). I also understand from that same thread that you don’t have to change the battery type in Forscan, the car learns it. I then did the routine in the manual. Start engine, allow to idle up to operating temp, idle another minute, then drive 16 km (10 miles). Everything seemed fine. I did fully charge the battery before installing. It has a sliding pull up handle which interferes slightly with the cover, I may just cut it off. Warranty is 5 years full replacement, then stepped prorated out to 100 months. The OEM battery had not failed but I have been checking it off and on and the last time it had dropped to barely over 12 volts. I had started checking it the past winter since it was barely moving, and then a lot of short hops, with the working from home regimen. The specific gravity was low, creeping into fair territory. I anticipate returning to the office shortly and just didn’t want to be stuck somewhere.

3201 - 3212 of 3212 Posts