Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
3301 - 3319 of 3319 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Gave her some fresh corn juice and ripped off a couple datalogs for e30 v1.2. The most negative ignition correction I had was -1 for a second on cylinder 3 and no knock through out the WOT pull from 3k to 6k in 5th again. I know the est HP and Torq isn't exact but it does show me the increases that are coming with each revision. Mornings temps have been pretty close and I do the pulls on the same stretch of roads each time.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Awesome! Impressive data, high hp and torque with only 23.15 boost!! Need to get me one of those NX2 turbochargers! I ran my first data log, and Ryan spotted a problem with one of my 02 sensors, that guy is good!
Product Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
437 Posts
Awesome! Impressive data, high hp and torque with only 23.15 boost!! Need to get me one of those NX2 turbochargers! I ran my first data log, and Ryan spotted a problem with one of my I2 sensors, that guy is good!
View attachment 41425
A tuning surgeon, very meticulous! And yes....get yourself a NX2!! That 23 was just a quick spike, was holding right around 22psi through out the log. Is this log a 93 tune?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
A tuning surgeon, very meticulous! And yes....get yourself a NX2!! That 23 was just a quick spike, was holding right around 22psi through out the log. Is this log a 93 tune?

Yes, 1st log is a base 93 octane map. He wanted to confirm that I didn't have any existing problems. And he was right, dead 02 sensor!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Swapped out the Factory Rotors for Baer Radispeed+ 2 piece Rotors, dropped around 5lbs per front rotor and around 4lbs per rear rotor. I was already running Z26 front pads so I went ahead and swapped to Z26 rear pads also. Now it's time to season the Rotors.

Those rotors are looking minty fresh. Ill need to freshen up my brakes after the engine is back in the car and running. They are looking quite crusty after sitting for over a year.

·
Registered
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
61 Posts
I will do the same once I finish my new engine build. I have a guy down here in So Cal that actually cuts them onsite. And for reasonable price. I already have them on my 2015 F-150 and they are great. Got all four rotors with ceramic pads for under $300.00

·
Registered
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
144 Posts
That'll keep you busy for an afternoon! Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit? Got any other suspension mods?
Suspension hmm not really just bought does and the trans bushing. My focus for this cold weather was on the fuse box relocate since since I won't be driving car for next 2 to 3 month. To much liquid salt on the road. My next one will be ford springs and wheel Spacers and hopefully sway bars. Any suggestion you recommend in parts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Suspension hmm not really just bought does and the trans bushing. My focus for this cold weather was on the fuse box relocate since since I won't be driving car for next 2 to 3 month. To much liquid salt on the road. My next one will be ford springs and wheel Spacers and hopefully sway bars. Any suggestion you recommend in parts
I feel like this Steeda kit really tightened things up and keeps the car planted on curves and turns. Steeda 555-4455 Mustang 'Stop the Hop' Starter Kit (15-21)

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
437 Posts
Ripped off what I think will be my final 2 logs for Ryan and this e30 tune, numbers from v1.7 this morning. On the WOT runs the logs showed only + ignition correction on cylinder1, 2 and 4, had a little negative correction on 3 for a split second. There is always a 24psi boost spike but the car maintains 22-23psi through out the logs.

·
Registered
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
61 Posts
Ordered all parts for build. Block is here. Now once house remodel is done I can start on teardown.

3301 - 3319 of 3319 Posts