Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
3341 - 3360 of 3383 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I agree the Quick lane is not so quick since the pandemic LOL Pretty much its 4 hours all the time!
I ranted on this a month or so ago.
How to enter maintenance into CARFAX
I only go because they put the info into carfax. But I may end up going one more time, as this recent episode actually got me a free 'next' oil change at the dealership.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Same here received two recall notices in one month one for backup camera and the other for braking system.

Ford Motor Company is recalling select 2015 Ford Mustang models over a braking system safety issue.
I never got a notice for anything brake-related, just the back-up camera. Is there anywhere online that talks about it more? Might not affect me in the near future, as I have almost all the parts I need to paint my brake calipersDeep Impact Blue and upgrade to GT non-PP.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have the camera recall and an airbag recall. My 2020 Explorer is in the shop now for the camera recall and the transmission issues. Damn Ford, you've been doing this for over 100 years. Is it still that complicated?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I never got a notice for anything brake-related, just the back-up camera. Is there anywhere online that talks about it more? Might not affect me in the near future, as I have almost all the parts I need to paint my brake calipersDeep Impact Blue and upgrade to GT non-PP.
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2015 Fusion, Lincoln MKZ, and 2015 Mustang vehicles originally sold or ever registered, in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and Hawaii. Exposure to certain environmental conditions, such as high temperatures, high humidity, and salt air can cause the brake pedal bumper to corrode and separate from the brake pedal.

A separated brake pedal bumper can cause the brake lights to illuminate continuously, causing confusion to other drivers and increasing the risk of a crash. On automatic transmission vehicles, a missing brake pedal bumper can allow the driver to shift the vehicle out of the "PARK" position without depressing the brake, allowing the vehicle to rollaway, increasing the risk of injury.
Recall action
Dealers will replace the brake pedal bumpers and clutch pedal bumpers, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to mailed March 3, 2022. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 22S02.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just got my gloss blue vinyl offset racing stripes from Big Worm Graphix for my white stang. I had put the rocker panels about 2 years ago. Hoping to knock it out today or tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Reactions: MD18EcoStang

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
[Adding text, so my reply looks like a reply - MD18EcoStang.]
This IS very interesting, although I do believe you might also need remedial training in proper forum posting, especially Replying 101, and Basics of Pictures. 😂
(Sorry! Couldn't help myself! But, please do tell us more about your mod in a separate thread.)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just got my gloss blue vinyl offset racing stripes from Big Worm Graphix for my white stang. I had put the rocker panels about 2 years ago. Hoping to knock it out today or tomorrow. Wish me luck.
I'm almost done. Still need to finish off the front end. I am going to have to order a new roof panel. Unfortunately, I messed that part right on the front of the roof panel. I got a real bad crease, I tried the fix it and stretched out the vinyl too much. I'm sure when the new panel comes it will take me not even 10 minutes to make it work. The joys of DIY.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Bicycle

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
This IS very interesting, although I do believe you might also need remedial training in proper forum posting, especially Replying 101, and Basics of Pictures. 😂
(Sorry! Couldn't help myself! But, please do tell us more about your mod in a separate thread.)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Still not a perfect picture, but I did include the source and sponsors...

·
Administrator
6,616 Posts
Time Trials Nationals. Beat the sh*t out of MNKY. Leading the T3 class after the 1st day by 0.034 seconds.
Tomorrow will be in the wet ... I will rule.

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
256 Posts
Spent the mid morning adding a little more bling to the engine bay in prep for my first show in May...
Mishimoto coolant hoses and ancillary hose kit.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle White Automotive lighting

Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Car

Tire Car Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
6,616 Posts
trying to figure this sh*t out

·
Registered
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
186 Posts
trying to figure this sh*t out

·
Administrator
6,616 Posts
The P04DB is a "known issue" on mine. Started after the install of the catch can, only appears once at a track day. I can clear it and it goes away. Didn't clear it this time because I wanted to keep the other.

The P0720 is the one which worries me. Showed up suddenly on Saturday after a really hard drive/pull/datalog on Friday evening. No issues Friday, nothing in the logs. There was an unexplained rev to 6k when I was headed to the track, and the wrench comes back after the car gets to about 20 mph or so. Want to find the sensor it's referencing and see what's up.

·
Registered
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
186 Posts
The P04DB is a "known issue" on mine. Started after the install of the catch can, only appears once at a track day. I can clear it and it goes away. Didn't clear it this time because I wanted to keep the other.

The P0720 is the one which worries me. Showed up suddenly on Saturday after a really hard drive/pull/datalog on Friday evening. No issues Friday, nothing in the logs. There was an unexplained rev to 6k when I was headed to the track, and the wrench comes back after the car gets to about 20 mph or so. Want to find the sensor it's referencing and see what's up.
Organism Handwriting Font Plant Parallel

Product Font Material property Parallel Circle

Plant Slope Font Art Parallel

Handwriting Font Rectangle Parallel Paper

·
Registered
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
186 Posts

Is it this one

3341 - 3360 of 3383 Posts