Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
3361 - 3380 of 3383 Posts

·
Registered
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
186 Posts
Where did those pics come from? I would love good copies so I could check out the harness/sensor.
What are good copies like a 3d model of each connectors i don't understand.. i tried to make them clear and marked what you should be looking at and pins.. on your engine bay left side where all your connector are just locate the one that looks like the connector on the image .

·
Administrator
6,614 Posts
Ford mustang schematic book for Ecoboost V6 and V8. I only sent you for Ecoboost. So you can trace that sensor to each connector and pins
Sorry, they were great clarity when I opened them in a different window. Thanks a million for sending them along. I'll get the car up on the lift and check there most quickly!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Reactions: Spectre71

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
256 Posts
Thanks to you, I now have another meaningless mod on my list of things to do. These are very cool.
LOL sorry about that. I just love spending other peoples money for them... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 EcoBoost performance package
241 Posts
I washed, clay barred, and waxed it. Then I put the RimBlade/RimSavers on now that the summer wheels are out of storage. I like black wheels, but not all black - they don't have any character to me without something to divide the wheel and tire. So the RimBlades provide some protection as well as define the tire lip.

This evening though I noticed that I forgot to clean and polish the exhaust tips. I guess that is next weekend's project.
Wheel Automotive tire White Light Black

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
It and the Explorer got baths this morning.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My "new-to-me" Ruby Red 2017 EB Premium got it's first real bath, fabric top clean/protection, surface prep, paint correction, and ceramic treatment!! Today, it gets the second ceramic coat. Been raining a lot so it'll stay in the garage for a few days.

Next up ... the Explorer ST you see outside. It'll take a lot longer!!

I use all Griot's stuff ... they have a retail store here in Tacoma and I own a small corner ... 😁

Cheers!

Ken

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
53 Posts
Installed the new Ford Performance clear tails, and added front and rear Rokblokz. Also swapped out B&O crappy papercone 10" subwoofer with a Pioneer 10"....so much better! Added the last RTR mod I needed which was the front bumper Aero Vents.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Your pony looks so beautiful!! The clear taillights really pair well with the Magnetic Grey!! I know this has probably all ready been discussed, but I still have yet to find my stock subwoofer. I see yours is in the trunk (where most people say it’s located), I’ve also looked under the back seat (where others say to look) and I still can’t find it. I have the Shaker system and know it’s got to be somewhere, but any ideas where else to look? Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
510 Posts
Your pony looks so beautiful!! The clear taillights really pair well with the Magnetic Grey!! I know this has probably all ready been discussed, but I still have yet to find my stock subwoofer. I see yours is in the trunk (where most people say it’s located), I’ve also looked under the back seat (where others say to look) and I still can’t find it. I have the Shaker system and know it’s got to be somewhere, but any ideas where else to look? Thanks!
Thank you! If your car has the sub it would be located in the same spot my sub is located. I'm not sure if there were different options with the shaker system but the B&O has a 9 speaker without sub and 12 speaker with sub.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm thinking of getting Katzkin covers but I don't want any wrinkles. Have your covers smoothed out since you had them installed? Supposedly, leaving the car in the sun smoothes out the wrinkles.
I have seen some installations with virtually no wrinkles and then some with the wrinkles you have.
Thanks in advance.

3361 - 3380 of 3383 Posts