Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
3481 - 3486 of 3486 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ford Mustang EB w/Performance Pack, Shadow Black, <17,000mi
82 Posts
I just got her back from the local tint/audio shop. Was wanting her done before my club’s local car show, but wasn’t able to in time. Oh well. Ended up getting limo (5%) tint all around. Overall, I think it came out really nice! Now, waiting for some tire ramps (should be here today or tomorrow, hopefully) so I can swap my OE intercooler out for my Agency Power and HPS charge pipes. Also, sitting on a brand new Full Race cat-less downpipe that I want to put on, but still have my warranty through Ford.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Ford Mustang EB w/Performance Pack, Shadow Black, <17,000mi
82 Posts
Just picked this GT-PP spoiler off a local on OfferUp. Sadly, I have to work tomorrow, so probably won’t start messing with it until next weekend. Also, not to be a tease, but I more than likely will be selling a brand new Full Race 3” Cat-less Downpipe and my COBB Accessport V3 with Stage 1, Stage 2 AND Stage 3 MAPs pre-loaded on it. I don’t know what exactly “married” and “un-married” means, but it was hooked up to my 2015 EB 50th Anniversary (no warranty) and now my 2017 EB-PP (does have a warranty) I don’t want to tune just yet. I’ll post the items in the other section after I can take some pictures and write up the description. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Attachments

3481 - 3486 of 3486 Posts