Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
3481 - 3500 of 3511 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ford Mustang EB w/Performance Pack, Shadow Black, <17,000mi
91 Posts
I just got her back from the local tint/audio shop. Was wanting her done before my club’s local car show, but wasn’t able to in time. Oh well. Ended up getting limo (5%) tint all around. Overall, I think it came out really nice! Now, waiting for some tire ramps (should be here today or tomorrow, hopefully) so I can swap my OE intercooler out for my Agency Power and HPS charge pipes. Also, sitting on a brand new Full Race cat-less downpipe that I want to put on, but still have my warranty through Ford.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Ford Mustang EB w/Performance Pack, Shadow Black, <17,000mi
91 Posts
Just picked this GT-PP spoiler off a local on OfferUp. Sadly, I have to work tomorrow, so probably won’t start messing with it until next weekend. Also, not to be a tease, but I more than likely will be selling a brand new Full Race 3” Cat-less Downpipe and my COBB Accessport V3 with Stage 1, Stage 2 AND Stage 3 MAPs pre-loaded on it. I don’t know what exactly “married” and “un-married” means, but it was hooked up to my 2015 EB 50th Anniversary (no warranty) and now my 2017 EB-PP (does have a warranty) I don’t want to tune just yet. I’ll post the items in the other section after I can take some pictures and write up the description. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Replaced my Granatelli reservoir and fused on coolant cap with a mishimoto and replacement cap. I didn't like not having visibility into coolant level, and the mishimoto is a sleeker design.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
In storage till January, then new Turbocharger, re-tune and "hopefully" competition rollbar and seat belts.
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light

Bicycle part Nickel Auto part Nut Metal

·
Registered
305 Posts
Got ceramic coating today! Shines better than new, with paint, windows, trim and rims coated. He also corrected all my bad touch ups on paint chips and scratches. Very happy!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got ceramic coating today! Shines better than new, with paint, windows, trim and rims coated. He also corrected all my bad touch ups on paint chips and scratches. Very happy!
Looks great. Got my Lightening Blue done about 12 months ago and couldn't be happier. Got the paint correction and Ceramic Pro coating. What coating did you get done?

Reactions: LightningBlue17

·
Registered
305 Posts
Looks great. Got my Lightening Blue done about 12 months ago and couldn't be happier. Got the paint correction and Ceramic Pro coating. What coating did you get done?
Thanks! I got System x coating, with a 4 year warranty. My car is garaged, and I rarely take it out in the rain or snow, so hopefully it will keep looking this way for a while.

What did you get done? Glad we're representing 2017 Lightning Blues, LOL!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got the whole package; including interoir treatment, wheels, calipers etc. I need to look into the warrenty, as I think in included inspections. Mines a daily and garaged too, though it will be sitting for the next few weeks while I'm OS. Always been happy with the Lightening Blue.

Reactions: LightningBlue17

·
Registered
305 Posts
Got the whole package; including interoir treatment, wheels, calipers etc. I need to look into the warrenty, as I think in included inspections. Mines a daily and garaged too, though it will be sitting for the next few weeks while I'm OS. Always been happy with the Lightening Blue.
Yeah, I have to get mine inspected annually to maintain the warranty too. Enjoy your ride!

·
Administrator
3,920 Posts
I am waiting on parts for that recall. :)
I got a second notice of the recall. I haven't called any of the local dealers to ask about it though.

·
Administrator
3,920 Posts
You should as I had to wait about a month or so to get the part in. They order it once you call
I had a camera problem when the car was still under the 36,000 mile warranty and they replaced the camera itself at that time for free, so I'm not in a real hurry. I also detest my local Ford dealer...

3481 - 3500 of 3511 Posts