Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1653 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I did not wash the car, which is in dire need of it. However, the roads were all damp this morning so by the end of the day it would probably be back to looking the same anyway:(
Story of my life. Then the landscapers at the office come by with weedwackers and leaf blowers smh

·
Registered
552 Posts
That's cool where did you get it?
I got it from a guy by the name of Erik Stevens. He used to sell them for the 5th gens on Etsy, and started to sell for the S550's, but Ford put a halt to that. The only way to get one now, is from someone that wants to get rid of theirs or by contacting him directly.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got it from a guy by the name of Erik Stevens. He used to sell them for the 5th gens on Etsy, and started to sell for the S550's, but Ford put a halt to that. The only way to get one now, is from someone that wants to get rid of theirs or by contacting him directly.
Do you have any contact details.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok, I guess I’ll go first. I put this gloss black ford logo on my engine cover. I’ll be ordering the MMD radiator extension covers and the strut tower covers this weekend
View attachment 23981
Since it's raining, I left mine in the garage and drove my other car - as I do each time it rains. Or snows. Or is too cold for the summer tires. Come to think of it, I almost never drive the Mustang. Why do I even own that car? What was I thinking?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Since it's raining, I left mine in the garage and drove my other car - as I do each time it rains. Or snows. Or is too cold for the summer tires. Come to think of it, I almost never drive the Mustang. Why do I even own that car? What was I thinking?
To put this in context... Does the other car get wet or dirty? What tires are on the other car? I would guess like most of us, you got the car because it looks good, is fun to drive, and turns heads. None of that is going to happen sitting in the garage, except for looking good, but even then it will only look good to you because no one else will see it. So drive it, clean it, get the right tires for your climate, and get rid of the other car.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Had to take my dog to the beauty salon, lol!, so we took the F150.....she’s 120lbs and slobbers so shes not riding in the new Stang!
LOL! I hear you there! We have 2 dogs, a German Shepherd and a Pit Bull mix. Fun times when they need to go to the vet since I have a 2018 EcoBoost and my wife has a 2016 V6. Of course they go in the wife's car since she has cloth seats and I have leather seats. We will be picking up a Jeep this summer just because of the dogs.

·
Super Moderator
2,882 Posts
Since it was below 40 , raining, and miserable this morning, I got in the Mustang and drove home from work, because that's how it is...

·
Super Moderator
2,882 Posts
I'm not going anywhere today...

Snow is unusual this far south in Texas...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm not going anywhere today...

Snow is unusual this far south in Texas...
You got more snow than I and I live in NW Pa :oops:

1581 - 1600 of 1653 Posts