Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1761 - 1774 of 1774 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
20% tint on all side windows, but left the back stock. Just prefer things that way. If a cop is behind me I feel I have less of a chance of being bothered. Not a great pic, but all I have. (no that isn't my cargo van LOL)

·
Super Moderator
2,966 Posts
Today's adventure in Ecoboost Motoring...

I went out to the car this afternoon to drive to work, and the car wouldn't unlock. I tried my second remote, thinking it might be a spontaneous remote failure, and that wasn't it. So I opened the remote, dug out the key and opened the door, to find zero response form teh car. I used a plug in charger, to get the car started and it ran fine, so headed to AutoZone and bought a replacement battery. I'd had a weak battery a couple of months ago, but held off on replacing it. The time had finally come...

Then I drove to work, and was only 5 minutes late.

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
LMR.com is super fast, especially for those of us in Texas.
They consistently get it to me next day if I order before 2pm

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
dug out the key and opened the door, to find zero response form teh car. I used a plug in charger, to get the car started and it ran fine, so headed to AutoZone and bought a replacement battery. I'd had a weak battery a couple of months ago, but held off on replacing it. The time had finally come...
Had that happen to me in my Flex. Went out to go somewhere and it was dead as a door-nail. Voltage was so low that the Optima charger wouldn't even get passed the diagnostics. Started the process with an old manual charger I still have and then finished with the Optima.
Napa tested the battery and it only had 1/2 the CCA it was supposed to. Replaced it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Got the linelock working today and did my first official burnout.
Video, or it didn't happen!

I've yet to use the feature myself, but when I'm ready to replace the OEM tires, I'm going to light 'em up good! And, there will be video... And, as long as I don't end up doing something really stupid, I'll post it! :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2015 mustang roush stage 1
33 Posts
Video, or it didn't happen!

I've yet to use the feature myself, but when I'm ready to replace the OEM tires, I'm going to light 'em up good! And, there will be video... And, as long as I don't end up doing something really stupid, I'll post it! :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Troll much.😂🤣😂🤣

·
Registered
2015 mustang roush stage 1
33 Posts
Now that is a FAT burnout! I've yet to find any "safe" places to do one in northern VA. Not too many back roads here.
First time doing one in a car. I’ve always been sportbike guy. I’ll try and do a better one right before I replace my tires.

1761 - 1774 of 1774 Posts