Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Dave, I only had my EB a few weeks and have washed it once but the windows, interior several times 😁
I put C2 crystal on and it turned out nice. I probably wait a few months before I do a wax.

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
I'm loving the new Meguiar's ceramic wax.
So easy and fast to apply, and lasts ages!

Reactions: LostSAAB

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im one of those Full correction and ceramic types, but still prefer to wash once every 2 weeks even through I garage keep my DD and work from home. I had the correction and the Gtechniq Crystal Serum Black ceramic Package done and use Chemical Guys Wash through a Pressure washer/ foam cannon, an adams polish Power Force Air blower to dry and C2 spray with a clean microfiber as a drying aid/polish. What I like about the C2 is you can use it on all surfaces including the glass with no streaks or residue and still get beading and minimal water spotting even if i get stuck in the rain out here in FL. Love that stuff.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I’m like you, personal/work schedule and weather permitting I clean the inside one week and the next week the outside. I’ve been using C2 about every second or third wash and it works good.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I use Turtle wax ICE spray once a month and wash the car with Meguiars Gold car wash once a week. The paint shines better than new.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts