Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get an idea of what the differences are between the 3. I've run stage 1 at 5.6 seconds with the 6 speed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2020 10AT and Cobb Stage 1 93, no mods but drop in high flow air filter. Best time 4.9, once. A few 5.0's and the rest 5.2 to 5.5 with 5.5's being easy. With Stage 1 93 tune it's a different car. I've went back to stock tune once for a dealer visit and then reloaded Stage 1 93 and since it's my second time with it I know a little bit more what to look for. It takes about 200 miles and some repeated WOT before it reaches its fastest. I like the improvements so much that I'm getting a downpipe, blow off valve, fmic and charge pipes with a Cobb custom tune. I'm hoping to get a mid 4 second or at least consistently in the 4's but not sure what the results will be but really looking to find out!

·
Registered
2020 ecoboost base coupe,auto
95 Posts
With my base 2020 ecoboost 10auto and drop in filter I did manage some 5.0's stock. Now I'm larger intercooler "Mishimoto" and stage two, it's spinning now leaving on converter on street. 5.2's to 5.3's now. Waiting on Friday to go to drag strip!

·
Registered
7 Posts
With my base 2020 ecoboost 10auto and drop in filter I did manage some 5.0's stock. Now I'm larger intercooler "Mishimoto" and stage two, it's spinning now leaving on converter on street. 5.2's to 5.3's now. Waiting on Friday to go to drag strip!
So you're saying more power is slower due to loss of traction? I'm new at this so trying to learn. What I like about Stage 1 benefits that should get better with all the upgrades and tune I have planned, is the additional power at speed. As in with the Stage 1 if I'm doing 50 and punch it its now passing into triple digits at the same point that it was hitting say 80, or at least that's what it feels like. Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
801 Posts
Pretty much. What you can do with the AP is trim the TC on LC. Yes there is a "launch control" mode for ATs

Reactions: AnOunceOfPerception
1 - 6 of 6 Posts