Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
3,795 Posts
There are two aspects of this puzzle that you haven't given us.
1. While you chose 20" wheels and asked for staggered, you don't tell us what that stagger is. are they 9 and 10 wide? are they 10 and 11 wide? This matters more than you think.
2. What are the offset of those wheels? It really looks like they could have been pushed out in the wheel wells a bit more than they are. While you can address that with spacers, it's better done with the offset of the wheels themselves.

Since you put black wheels into dark wheel wells, we can't really see in the photos what I think you're trying to convey, the gap from the tire to the fender, but you did give us are some tire sizes. I think you're on the right track with the second set of tire sizes. As previously pointed out, LMR.com and AmericanMuscle.com put together some tire and wheel packages that work really well on Mustangs, and even if you're not going to go with their selections, you can use their information when looking for wheels and tires for your car.

Personally I feel like s 20" wheel doesn't give enough sidewall to the tire for our cars, but that's just preference. I went with 285/35R19 square and the Eibach pro-kit springs. It's been like this for a few years now...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts