Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ok, so assholyness aside who’s the better tuner?. If someone wants to be an ass I can be an ass and a half right back (although I‘d rather not). SO, Tune+ or PD. I’ve spend a crap load of money on this car and the cost of a custom tune really isn’t going to phase me too much I just want to get the best all around tune and good customer service.
They both know what they are doing, cant really go wrong with a tune from either. I will say in my personal experience that my tune from PD tuning is much happier being a daily driver than the Tune+ tune was. Smoother all around and pulls all the way to redline, where the Tune+ tune felt the drop off after 5500rpm much like the stock tune.

Take that with a grain of salt, just my personal experience, everyone's car will be different, and like i said youll be happy with a tune from either.

Reactions: gatornek and zhent

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah bro, Adam is dope. I swear when I see people talk about how he’s mean and all the of other stuff, I get the feeling they wanted to pay for someone to tune their car and tuck them in at night.

·
Registered
109 Posts
first off i'm an old carburetor guy not experienced enough on the new electronics so I need to ask questions and i'm just sharing here,I asked Adam a question and his response was I cant believe you asked that,so I hung up on him !!! end of story … never to return!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I’m very happy with my tune from Adam. I haven’t experienced any of the rudeness some people have. Maybe it’s his short answers to certain questions that come off as rude. His turnaround times are exceptional.

·
Registered
2015 Ecoboost Premium - RS1
2 Posts
I'm in the process of getting a tune from Adam, and I haven't experienced any rudeness. His answers to my questions have been concise and informative. Right now I'm on the the first revision of the his original tune. I owe him some datalogs, but it's been crap weather. My guess is that he'll have it dialed in after this revision. I was running a Cobb Stage 3 tune, and this one is so much smother and pulls harder. So far, so good!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone in here had any dealings with the mycalibrator livernois tune? I can't find any reviews at all on it. But did speak with a guy on IG who has one for his '16 and he says he loves it. But I'd like to get a few more opinions.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts