Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never owned a Mustang before so I'm really excited to join the officials Mustang Owner Club :) I've been close several times with a 2003 Mustang Cobra. Anyone else new to the Mustang world?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Yeah I pretty much would only consider a V8 in the past, but this new engine option has me thinking!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The EcoBoost Mustang will be my first owned but my father has owned a few '66 '67 '68 fast back's back in the mid to late 70's that I got to drive a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My first baby was a 2002 Mustang GT. My dad is a collector and my first Mustang experience was a 1986 SVO Comp Prep, so this won't be the first turbo 4 mustang I've ever driven! That car is STILL a blast!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Only car I really ever owned is my focus st. The ecoboost could be in my future, maybe for the next model year.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
The Focus ST is a nice first car! It will be interesting to see if the EcoBoost Mustang can out perform that hot hatch :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
This will be my second. I had a 2013 V6 Premium with MCA package and V6 Performance Package. Pumped for a turbo Mustang though, will be trading my 13 Focus ST3.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
That is funny. I have seen so many people playing the shell game with Ford's Ecoboost lineup.

Some got the FocusST and traded it in on the FiestaST. Others got the FiestaST and are trading it in on the FocusST, and now... A FiestaST for the Mustang.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This will be my first mustang.. I've been on the fence about what car to purchase and this is going to be it. I'm glad someone is continuing the inline 4 turbo RWD sports car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not had one.

Rode in my Dad's '66 when I was a 7 year old. That car has always stuck in my mind. It had the black Pony interior with wood grain dash and steering wheel. It was a manual trans.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts