Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll just leave this here. You can guess where it came from

ARS1 said:
Great choice! Not sure about the Mustang on the hood though. Can that be removed without the entire stripe coming off? After owning an Ecoturd F150 then going to a 6.2L Raptor I will never own another Eco unless they can drastically beef up that sound... Other manufacturers have done it so there's no reason they can't as well. The 4 banger is a lost cause and should be burned alive but they could make a decent sounding V6TT sound better suited for a Stang IMO.
paullyd210 said:
The EB is a lost cause why? Simply because of the sound it should be burned?
113 said:
Another one, this is crazy. Congrats OP!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Or liked!!! :)

Reactions: 8415 and Punchy

·
Registered
611 Posts
A-holes! This is why I got tired of the more popular Mustang forums on the internet. If do not have the biggest, rarest, most powerful version of the car that year. You sir suck! Oh it was the coolest car last year, well guess what it is not the newest one. So now you must go get in even more debt to be cool.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Until said people own an ecoStang I'd pay them no attention. They do not pay my bills or have crazy sex with me so screw them lol:)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
My friends all have awesome cars. Shelby's, yenko camaro, hellcat, to name a few. They all rave over my ecoboost. Why?? Because they are TRUE car people who understand the technology behind 300+hp and 30+mpg. Anyone else's opinion i could car less about. I just tell them to cone to the track, theres no forums there-you just have to have results.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well, considering the 6.2L is officially dead with the upcoming Raptor being a Twin Turbo V6, I guess he will be eternally disappointed.

If he is that wrapped up in the sound I think he is missing the point. In the next 10 years the V8 will be gone in everything that isn't classified as a SuperCar or Hauler.

Dissing on our 2.3L when it outperforms the 6.2L Raptor in every category accept off-road (0-60, handling, fuel economy, price, features).

Don't get me wrong, the Raptor is an awesome truck, but poking fun on a 4 banger that would smoke his truck on any track vice a muddy dirt one is just sad.

I wanted a Raptor once, then I realized it would cost me over grand a month in payments, gas, and insurance and I did a double-take.

I hate even comparing truck vs cars.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Ya. Good point. I completely forgot about ford going to the ecoboost in the new Raptor. Man is THAT guy gonna be bummed :)-me
:mad:-him

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friends all have awesome cars. Shelby's, yenko camaro, hellcat, to name a few. They all rave over my ecoboost. Why?? Because they are TRUE car people who understand the technology behind 300+hp and 30+mpg. Anyone else's opinion i could car less about. I just tell them to cone to the track, theres no forums there-you just have to have results.
I hear you -- I get great comments from most everyone the Phuck-tards over at the other forum should be removed off the face o' the earth.

Reactions: magneto

·
Registered
275 Posts
Don't get me started on phuck-turds who judge a car by exhaust sound, especially pick-up truck phuck-turds. I may get booted from this site.
what you said, only louder...that guy is a loser.......if he took his exhaust off and ran a straight pipe from his down tube, then let him talk about 4 cyl sound

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ya. Good point. I completely forgot about ford going to the ecoboost in the new Raptor. Man is THAT guy gonna be bummed :)-me
:mad:-him
is that guy even old enough to drive, he could be 12 years old for all we know and we are getting mad at him, this is a riot, this is why I like this forum so much, we are like a gang, that is what's great about owning EB Stang, don't mess with us

·
Registered
75 Posts
Funny thing, I see more EB's on the road than GT's and V6's combined.

Reactions: Punchy

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got whacked by a 750 HP Hennessey built Mustang GT yesterday. Still saw 120 on the "Mexican roads" -- I am not selling my E.B. I love it. Got nothing but compliments from the owner of the Hennessey as well.

Reactions: Punchy

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I got whacked by a 750 HP Hennessey built Mustang GT yesterday. Still saw 120 on the "Mexican roads" -- I am not selling my E.B. I love it. Got nothing but compliments from the owner of the Hennessey as well.
My buddy who has the '13 shelby wants one of those henessy's bad. He talks about it all the time. He just has cold feet about letting go of the shelby. Haha. The Henessy is a BAD dude!!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
I opened up my EB last week on a long flat road. All I have to say is it is fast enough for me and the top speed was shocking.

Reactions: Elvis 66

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hennessey
*triggered* They do make some slick vehicles but I would tell him to get the GT350 or put a supercharger on a GT himself.... I just had to say something. Sorry.

·
Registered
158 Posts
My my.... so much defensive talking. Don't need to defend the 2.3T Mustang at all. It's not like we have a souped-up Yugo or something. The European V-12 supercar owners look down on lowly V-8s, but it's all ego and show-offmanship....nothing realistic. I ignore all these rants (especially from trucks). By the way, most S550s in the DFW area seem to be GTs, not 2.3Ts, or else they are not active enough.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
*triggered* They do make some slick vehicles but I would tell him to get the GT350 or put a supercharger on a GT himself.... I just had to say something. Sorry.
Ha. He has a gt500 and his brother has a supercharged '11 GT. he wants something he hasnt had yet, but either way, those guys love the EB. We talk a good bit of trash amongst ourselves, but an outsider......we dont stand for that. We know what we have so no reason for chatter.

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
Just give a bigger turbo and bigger intercooler a tune and few other small things and I'll just sit back and laugh at the v8's around my area.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts