Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a COBB programmer for my 2016 Mustang Eco Boost, as well as "other" speed parts, such as exhaust, CAI kit, and intercooler.
As I am new to this type of car, and Fords, any other things may also be of interest to me, just let me know what you have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for a COBB programmer for my 2016 Mustang Eco Boost, as well as "other" speed parts, such as exhaust, CAI kit, and intercooler.
As I am new to this type of car, and Fords, any other things may also be of interest to me, just let me know what you have.
Part of this information I take from https://jeepequipment.com/tuners-and-programmers-for-jeep-jk/
The COBB Accessport V3 is the world's most flexible and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your 2016 Mustang. The COBB Accessport V3 allows you to replace conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations to unlock free power hidden within your ECU. This is the last engine management solution you'll ever need. If an Accessport was never uninstalled from a previous vehicle, it can be re-licensed, or set to an uninstalled state. The Accessport is essentially 2 parts: the hardware to flash the vehicle and the tuning license that is installed on the car. Therefore, in cases like this when the tuning license is still being used on another vehicle, COBB can re-license the Accessport for 70% of the price of a brand new Accessport of that part number.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts