Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a never used OEM 2018 spare tire, jack, and hold down that I would like to trade for an unused OEM Fix-A-Flat pump kit with the Styrofoam carrier and hold down. I run a staggered wheel setup and will be upgrading my brakes, so clearance issues and an inability to swap front to rear wheels dictates losing the spare. Someone local please. I live in Palm Bay, FL and am willing to drive to any point within an hour radius to meet for the trade.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a never used OEM 2018 spare tire, jack, and hold down that I would like to trade for an unused and hold down. I run a staggered wheel setup and will be upgrading my brakes, so clearance issues and an inability to swap front to rear wheels dictates losing the spare. Someone local please. I live in Palm Bay, FL and am willing to drive to any point within an hour radius to meet for the trade.
Can you post a pic? I live in Kissimmee but work in Orlando near Airport I was looking to get a spare tire kit. I have the OEM Fix-A-Flat pump kit with the Styrofoam carrier in my car brand new never touched.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you post a pic? I live in Kissimmee but work in Orlando near Airport I was looking to get a spare tire kit. I have the OEM Fix-A-Flat pump kit with the Styrofoam carrier in my car brand new never touched.
I'll post a pic when I get home from work tonight. Wish I had checked the forums yesterday, since I was in Oviedo for a charity car show at the Walmart on Alafaya Trail. Took Best of Show and Best Ford trophies!

Edit: I go to Old Town a couple of times a month, your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here it is, never use.
0DC21758-174F-45BB-A9E6-C5E6BB1B35C4.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts